- Researcher/ project director/trainer at non-government organizations/think-tanks
- Started as researcher on conflict analysis including with PIPS
- Have managed projects on CVE and peace building including producing and publishing countering narratives for violent extremism.
- Working for the last 12 years
- Organizing workshops/trainings as a trainer/facilitator for religious leaders, youth and women on CVE.
- Geographical focus: Nationwide, especially Gilgit-Baltistan and Azad Kashmir
- Interest areas: Countering extremist narratives, promoting sectarian reconciliation, enhancement of Madrassa Education
- Also interested in evaluation of peace-building initiatives/ Impact assessment studies/religious peace-building